Who we are: Life is a journey of ups and downs. We believe life renews and flourishes through moments of pains and struggles.
Reconcile Ministry is an add-on ministry to churches and Christians’ growth. It exists, not to replace the work of God, but to provide professional counseling services, as a form of support, to facilitate growth in individuals, couples and families. We extend our services through two avenues:-
Education – We impart necessary skills and knowledge to enhance quality of lives and relationships. Education also indirectly serves as means of prevention and preparation.
Intervention – We provide counseling, support and guidance during moments of difficulties.
• All lives created by God are unique and precious. We are here to understand and respect the uniqueness of every person.
• Growth and change is a process. The pacing for each individual to grow and change is different. Our role is to revere that God has His timing, and we are here to facilitate and respect that process.
• We see people seeking counseling as ones who want to make better choices for their lives.
• Counseling service has its limitation. Reconcile Ministry believes in wholistics wellbeing. We promote wellbeing by helping people to be aware of the surrounding resources they can get access to.
Our Objectives are:
• Provide support and counseling during stormy times.
• Facilitate personal growth.
• Enhance quality of relationships.
• Provide support and guidance for couples and families.
• Provide affordable professional counseling services.
Through Reconcile Ministry counseling services, we sincerely wish we will provide a place where Christians find peace and life in God.
What we do
• Face-to-face counseling, include individual counseling, couple counseling and family counseling (by appointment).
• Group counseling.
• Relationship enrichment education, including marital enrichment program and parenting courses.
• Premarital counseling.
• Personal growth workshops.
• Crisis intervention
Teoh Gaik Kin ----Registered Counselor (KB:02118, PA:01632)
Mdm. Teoh Gaik Kin is a counselor registered with the Lembaga Kaunselor under the Ministry of Woman, Family and Community Development. She holds a Master in Counseling from the University of Malaya, and also a MA from Lincoln Christian Seminary (USA). Gaik Kin brings with her 12 years vast experience in the field of counseling, having served as a counselor at the Bridge Communications for 8 years, and as a certified pre-marital course facilitator (SMARTSTART) with the National Population and Family Development Board (LPPKN) Apart from her experience in clinical counseling, Gaik Kin also lectured in institutions of higher learning such as INTI International University, Linguistic Council and Malaysia Bible Seminary. She has also been a guest speaker at Ai FM (a popular local Chinese radio station.)
Currently, she is a PhD student in Universiti Malaya, specializing in Marriage and Family.
Friday and Saturday (by appointment only)
Please call ahead at 012-6714766
Love & Care Menglembu / Kajang
The Home was started in 2005 where the kinder garden was turned into an elderly home. The Home is committed to serve the elderly by providing a place of comfort and support them. The Home is managed by a group of committed church members
from the Grace Lutheran Church. Financially, the Home is supported by public donation
and funds from the church members.
The Home takes in residents from different races, religions and especially the homeless.
Currently, there are 22 dwellers in total. The capacity of the center has risen to 30 at the moment. There are 3 fulltime workers to take care of meals and outdoor health activities.
Opening hours for visitation
9.30am till 6.30pm
The Home is situated at 112,
Jalan Lahat Lama, 31450 Menglembu, Perak.
Contact : +605-2825067
It has already been operating since early of 2003. The Home continues faithfully
to serve the old folks in the neighborhood. The Home is mainly sponsored
by church and donations from public.
Opening hours for visitation 9.30am till 6.30pm
The Home is situated at
No. 1, Jalan S8, Taman Sakapp, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact : +603-87338075
Klinik Lutheran was established on 7th July 2007 in the IPOH region. The Ministry of Health department approved license for this Clinic to run as a charitable organization providing health care to the people of the community.
In Collaboration with various voluntary Doctors, Staff Nurses and Pharmacists from the Private Hospitals and Private Practicing Clinics, Klinik Lutheran is able to provide free health care services to the public.
Klinik Lutheran is now providing medical health care services to the public in Ipoh and Upper Perak Villages. These services are also extended to the Orang Asli communities in Tapah, Bidor, Cameron Highlands, and Pengkalan Hulu.
In achieving the Vision of moving towards more to the poor and needy villages in the Upper Perak region, it is necessary for a Mobile Clinic Vehicle to expand and make accessible these health care services in order to benefit a wider segment of the society.
Every 1st and 3rd Saturday from 2pm to 4pm.
Legal advice service is provided by appointments only.
Klinik Lutheran is situated at
211, Jalan Bendahara, 31650 Ipoh, Perak. Malaysia.