Lutheran Mission Bungalow
Built in 1959 with the intention to provide a place for Christians to rest and relax, the Lutheran Mission Bungalow has been a refuge of peace and tranquility for nearly 60 years. Sitting on a quiet hilltop, it is an ideal refreshment spot for families and small groups. Today, the original structure is retained with an annex built to provide additional accommodation.
TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION:
7 units of twin-sharing room
4 units of triple-sharing room
Each room has its own attached bathroom
There is an outdoor tennis/basketball court and an indoor recreational room equipped with a ping-pong table.
Meals may be pre-booked at the time of room reservation.